About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Dimensi Seni Rupa dan Desain is a scientific journal published by Faculty of Art and Design Trisakti University since 2003 , twice times a year ( February and September).Jurnal Dimensi Seni Rupa is published both in print and online versions
The aim of Jurnal Dimensi Seni Rupa dan Desain to publish original papers , conceptual frameworks, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, and book reviews .Also to develop and communicate widely the development of art and design theoretical and pragmatic.
Jurnal Dimensi Seni Rupa dan Desain publishes papers in the fields of art and design, culture and design ,urban design and related topics in design
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The review will be conducting two-step. The first step, after paper submitted, the editor will send to 2 or more the relevant reviewers when necessary.
The second step, the reviewers will give a decision, either accept without revision or accept with revision or reject. Once paper accepts with revision. The editor will send back to the author for revision. After that, the author then resubmits the paper. The editor will send back to another reviewer for the blind review in 3 to 4 weeks after receipt.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to all article on the principle that making research freely available to the public; supports a greater global exchange of knowledge; and invaluable way to maximize the visibility and impact of research, especially art and design field.
This journal uses CC-BY-NC or Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial 4.0 Internasional.
This means :
The freedom to use and perform the work;
The freedom to study the work and apply the information;
The freedom to redistribute copies;
The freedom to distribute derivative works;
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
To maintain the quality of the manuscript and to avoid publishing / plagiarism violations in the publishing process, the editorial board establishes the ethics of scientific publication Jurnal Dimensi Seni Rupa dan Desain. This publication ethics rule applies to authors / authors, editors, bestari / reviewer partners, and journal / editorial managers. The ethics of such publication refers to the ethical provisions of scientific publications established by the Research Council of Indonesian Research Professors (MPR) 2014.
The author who wrote the research report must present an accurate report of the work that has been done and discuss the purpose of the significance of the study. The underlying data should be accurately described in the draft of the research report. The research report should contain enough details and references to enable others to imitate the work. Reports containing fraud or deliberate inaccurate data are unethical and unacceptable behavior.
2. Data and Retention Access:Where necessary the author is required to provide raw data related to editorial requirements. Authors must be prepared to provide such data within a predetermined time frame.
3.Orisality and Plagiarism:The authors must ensure that the written works are completely original and if the author uses the work and / or sentence of another person then must use the citation or quoted correctly.
4.Public publishing or content similarity:
A writer should not publish a script that describes the same study essence in more than one journal or publisher. Sending the same script to more than one journal simultaneously is unethical and unacceptable publishing behavior.
Appropriate recognition of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications or ideas that are influential in determining the nature of the work reported
The authors' names should be limited to those who have contributed significantly to the concept, design, implementation or interpretation of reported research. Anyone who has contributed significantly should be listed as a co-author. Parties who have participated in certain substantive aspects of the research project must be recognized or registered as contributors. The lead author must ensure that the co-authors whose names are included in the report are truly eligible for inclusion, and that all co-authors have reviewed and approved the final version of the report and have agreed to publish the report.
7. Disclosure and Conflict of Interest:
All authors should disclose in the report script any financial conflicts or substantive conflicts of interest that may be expected to affect the results or interpretation of the report text.
8. Fundamental error in published works:
When the author finds significant errors or inaccuracies in the published work, the author is obliged to immediately notify the journal or publisher editor and work with the editor to retract or refine the work.
9.Risk and Human or Animal as Subject:
If the study involves chemicals, procedures or equipmen that high risk of use, the authors should mention them in the report script
The editor always evaluates the intellectual content of the manuscript irrespective of race, sex, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnicity, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
The editor and any editorial staff are prohibited from disclosing any information about the manuscript submitted to anyone other than potential authors, reviewers, reviewers, editorial advisers and publishers.
3. Disclosure and Conflict of Interest:
Unpublished material but mentioned in a submitted manuscript should not be used in a personal research editor without the written consent of the author.
4. Publication Decision:
The editorial board of the journal is responsible for deciding on articles to be published. Editors may be guided by the policy of the editorial board of the journal and limited by legal provisions such as defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism. Editors can negotiate with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
The editor must ensure that any initial manuscript has been evaluated by the editor for originality. The editor should manage and use peer review fairly and wisely. The editor should explain the peer review process in informing the author and indicate which parts of the journal are reviewed. The editor must use appropriate peer reviewers for the publication script by selecting people with sufficient expertise and avoiding people with conflicts of interest.
1. Contribution to Editorial Decision:
Peer review helps editors in making editorial decisions and through editorial communication with authors can also assist authors in improving the quality of the manuscript.
Any reviewer who is selected but feels ineligible to review the research reported in the script or know that a quick review is impossible should then notify the editor and excuse himself from the review process.
Review must be done objectively. The personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Reviewers should express their views clearly with supportive arguments.
Any submitted manuscript for review should be a confidential document. Scripts should not be displayed or discussed with others unless authorized by the editor.
5. Disclosure and Conflict of Interest:
Important information or ideas obtained through peer review should be kept confidential and not used for personal gain. Reviewers are prohibited to associate manuscripts with conflicts of interest caused by competitive, collaborative, or other relationships and any connection with any of the authors, companies or institutions associated with the report text.
6. Acknowledgment Source:
The reviewer must identify the published works that are relevant but not yet quoted by the author. A statement that previous observations, derivations, or arguments must be accompanied by relevant citations. Reviewers should also increase the editor's attention on substantial or overlapping equality between reviewed scripts and any other publication of papers that they know
Journal Manager Ethics
1. Decision-making; the manager of the journal / editorial board should describe the mission and objectives of the organization, especially those relating to the determination of policy and decision of journal publishing without any particular interest.
2. Freedom; journal managers should give the reviewers and editors the freedom to create a comfortable working atmosphere and respect the privacy of the author.
3. Warranties and promotions; journal managers must guarantee and protect intellectual property rights (copyright), as well as transparent in managing funds received by third parties. In addition, journal organizers should publish and promote publication results to the public by providing assurance of usefulness in the use of the manuscript.
4. Disclosure of conflicts of interest; journal managers must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid any conflict of interest with other parties, so the process of publishing the script runs smoothly
Every article received and published in this journal, certainly does not contain elements of plagiarism. Check the plagiarism of each journal article using turnitin application, Articles to be published that have a similarity limit of <25%
Authors who publish with Jurnal Dimensi Seni Rupa dan Desain agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright of the article and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a CC-BY-NC or Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial .
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Faculty Of Art and Design