Pengaturan Lampu Lalu Lintas (Traffic Light) dengan Sensor Ultrasonik
Main Article Content
Currently, technological developments are advancing rapidly. Various technological results are made to facilitate humans in their daily activities. Technology also plays an important role in the transportation sector. As in Indonesia, where traffic regulation uses a technology, namely traffic light. This traffic light is applied to overcome the large number of vehicle users while the number and size of roads remain the same. The control system to be designed is traffic light control using an Arduino-based ultrasonic sensor, which will provide information for the driver in the form of traffic jam information.
Saat ini perkembangan teknologi sangat maju dengan pesat. Bermacam-macam hasil teknologi dibuat untuk mempermudah manusia dalam kegiatan sehari-hari. Teknologi juga berperan penting dalam bidang transportasi. Seperti halnya di Indonesia dimana pengaturan lalu lintasnya menggunakan suatu teknologi yaitu traffic light. Traffic light ini diterapkan untuk mengatasi jumlah pengguna kendaraan yang banyak sedangkan jumlah dan ukuran jalan yang tetap sama. Sistem control yang akan dirancang yaitu kontrol lampu lalu lintas dengan menggunakan sensor ultrasonik berbasis Arduino, yang akan memberikan informasi bagi pengemudi berupa informasi kemacetan lalu lintas.
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Jetri endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
- Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Jetri by going to our website at http://trijurnal.lemlit.trisakti.ac.id/jetri
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Jetri, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Jetri copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
- Jetri may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
- If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Jetri assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. Jetri Copyright Ownership
- It is the formal policy of Jetri to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Jetri, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
Aji, Muhammad D.K. Simulasi Parkir Menggunakan Ultrasonik Sensor Pada Proteus (Hal 1). Diakses pada 23 September 2020, dari http://eprints.umsida.ac.id/806/1/Paper%20Muhammad%20Drajad%20Kuncoro%20Aji.pdf.
Ari Hidayanto, H. W. (2016). PROTOTIPE SISTEM AUTOBRAKE PADA MOBIL MENGGUNAKAN SENSOR. prototipe sistem autobrake pada mobil, 30.
Asim Z. “Traffic Signal Using Arduino and Ultrasonic Sensor”, https://www.instructables.com/Traffic-Signal-Using-Arduino-and-Ultrasonic-Sensor, diakses pada 11 Oktober 2020.
Basith, M. A. (2017). PENERAPAN SENSOR ULTRASONIK HC-SR04 PADA SISTEM PENGUKUR VOLUME PADA MOBIL TANGKI AIR BERSIH (Doctoral dissertation, POLITEKNIK NEGERI SRIWIJAYA).
Budiman, Marson James. (2012). Sistem Monitoring Dan Kontrol Lalulintas Perkotaan, pasca.unhas.ac.id/jurnal – Makassar. Diakses pada 22 Desember 2020.
HARIYADI, M. F. Implementasi Model Fuzzy untuk Pengaturan Irigasi Tetes berbasis Mikrokontroler (Doctoral dissertation, FAKULTAS ILMU KOMPUTER).
Highvoltages. (2019, September 2020). “Traffic Signal Using Arduino and Ultrasonic Sensor”, https://highvoltages.co/tutorial/arduino-tutorial/traffic-signal-using-arduino-and-ultrasonic-sensor, diakses pada 21 September 2020.
IEEE Explore. (2014, Oktober 16). Smart Traffic Signal Using Ultrasonic Sensor. Diakses pada 11 Oktober 2020, dari https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6922284?arnumber=6922284.
Iswahyudi, H. (2016). telkomuniversity. Retrieved 11 3, 2020, from mce.telkomuniversity.ac.id: https://mce.telkomuniversity.ac.id/embedded-system/
Jo, Youngtae dan Inbum Jung. (2014). "Analisis Deteksi Kendaraan dengan Sensor Ultrasonik Berbasis WSN", Sensor 2014, pp 14050-14069.
Jumiati. (2011, 12 18). https://www.slideshare.net/. Retrieved 11 7, 2020, from system embedded: https://www.slideshare.net/jumiathyasiz/pertemuan-10-sistem-embedded-10627658.
Masahen. (2020, 6). masahen.com. Retrieved 11 27, 2020, from MASAHEN: https://www.masahen.com/2020/06/memprogram-sensor-ultrasonik.html.
Muh, R. (2018, 10 2). https://mikrokontroler.mipa.ugm.ac.id/. Retrieved 12 1, 2020, from Menara Ilmu Universitas Gadjah Mada: https://mikrokontroler.mipa.ugm.ac.id/2018/10/02/memprogram-atmega-arduino-dengan-arduino/.
Prasetyo, Moch Agung, dkk. Sebuah Usulan Desain Prediksi Kemacetan Lalu Lintas Menggunakan Ultrasonic Sensor. Diakses pada 1 Oktober 2020, dari file:///E:/EMBEDDED%20SYSTEM/traffic%20light.pdf
Samrasyid. (2019, 8 29). samrasyid.com. Retrieved 10 18, 2020, from syamrasyid: https://www.samrasyid.com/2019/08/pengertian-sensor-ultrasonik.html.
Subali, B. L. (2019). Development of Ultrasonic Sensors Based Mechanical Energy Experiments. Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika Indonesia, 29-38.
Wicaksono, S. (2017). Aplikasi Kran Otomatis Berbasis Arduino. Doctoral dissertation, STMIK AKAKOM YOGYAKARTA.
Wijaya, P. (2012, 5 20). yogapermanawijaya.wordpress.com. Retrieved 10 23, 2020, from PENGERTIAN SISTEM OPERASI (OPERATING SYSTEM): https://yogapermanawijaya.wordpress.com/2012/05/20/pengertian-sistem-operasi-operating-system/