Main Article Content
Salah satu permaslahan di Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Jakarta karena terjadinya penurunan tegangan pada saluran catu daya yang dapat menyebabkan penurunan kecepatan kereta, gangguan kualitas daya dan kerusakan peralatan listrik. Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah untuk meneliti seberapa besar terjadinya jatuh tegangan dan mendapatkan jarak optimal gardu traksi MRT Jakarta. Pada penelitian menggunakan metode perhitungan jatuh tegangan yang terjadi pada MRT. Hasil dari penelitian ini didapatkan jatuh tegangan tertinggi berada pada gardu traksi antara Cipete Raya – Sisingamangaraja yaitu 202,3 VDC atau 13,5% dan untuk penempatan jarak gardu traksi ideal adalah ±2 km dengan tegangan jatuh maksimal 92,5 VDC atau 6,2% dari batas maksimum jatuh tegangan sebesar 10% yang telah di tetapkan oleh Standar Perusahan Listrik Negara (SPLN 1:1995).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Jetri endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
- Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Jetri by going to our website at http://trijurnal.lemlit.trisakti.ac.id/jetri
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Jetri, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Jetri copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
- Jetri may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
- If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Jetri assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. Jetri Copyright Ownership
- It is the formal policy of Jetri to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Jetri, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.
‘Annual Report MRT Jakarta 2018.pdf’. Accessed: Jan. 23, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://jakartamrt.co.id/sites/default/files/2020-07/Annual-Report-MRT- Jakarta-2018.pdf.
‘PT MRT JAKARTA, “MRTJ CP107 Railway System and Trackwork,” 2017’.
R. Zulfikar, ‘OPTIMASI PENEMPATAN GARDU TRAKSI LISTRIK ALIRAN ATAS (LAA) BERDASARKAN DROP VOLTAGE UNTUK MENINGKATKAN KEANDALAN PASOKAN DAYA LISTRIK’, other, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, 2017.
A. Saputra, ‘Studi Evaluasi Analisa Perhitungan Kapasitas Daya Gardu Traksi
Terhadap Kebutuhan KRL Jalur Depok-Manggarai’, p. 8.
R. F. Rahman, ‘Studi Jaringan listrik aliran atas dan catu daya kereta rel listrik rute Duri - Tanggerang’, SKRIPSI-2012, Jul. 2016, Accessed: Jan. 23, 2021. [Online]. Available: http://www.repository.trisakti.ac.id/webopac_usaktiana/index.php/home/detail/detail
M. Ridwan, ST, Gardu Traksi Traction Substation. 2013.
H. Maghfiroh, Teknologi Kereta Api; Sistem dan Rolling Stock.
S. Sudirham, Analisis Sistem Tenaga. Darpublic, Kanayakan D-30, Bandung, 40135, 2012.
‘PEDOMAN PERAWATAN SINTELIS’, PT KAI PERSERO, p. 144.
A. Ridwan, ‘ANALISA GARDU HUBUNG SEBAGAI PENYALUR TEGANGAN PADA JARINGAN LISTRIK ALIRAN ATAS PT. KAI (Persero) WILAYAH STASIUN MANGGARAI’, undefined, 2014.
A. Nursalina, ‘Analisis tegangan jatuh pada jaringan distribusi tegangan rendah di penyulang kendeng’, SKRIPSI-2020, Sep. 2020, Accessed: Jan. 23, 2021.
S. Anwar, ‘Studi efektifitas “public announcement” pada kasus “blackout” listrik kereta mrt Jakarta’, SKRIPSI-2020, Sep. 2020, Accessed: Jan. 23, 2021.
Z. K. Zimam, ‘Pemanfaatan energi pengereman regeneratif motor induksi 3 fasa 126 kw 74 hz mrt Jakarta’, SKRIPSI-2020, Sep. 2020, Accessed: Jan. 23, 2021. [Online].
C. Wicaksono, Akhwan, and A. Rizkinda Putri, ‘ANALISA DAYA DUKUNG GARDU TRAKSI KRANJI PADA PENGOPERASIAN KERETA BANDARA SOEKARNO – HATTA’, p. 7, 2018.